SAVE our FUTURE, be RESPONSIBLE


Stock image of 'Future dreams of a woman'
Since I was just a child, I always wanted to become a doctor and as I grow older, it didn't change. To be a doctor is what my heart wants. I will save the people who are sick.

Now that I am in secondary high school, I am always responsible in school. I am studying hard so that my dreams will become reality. I always try hard so that my hard work will pay off in the future. I always want to make my parents proud and happy for me by having my diploma in college. I will give the best that I can give just so I have a better future.

Always remember that our future lies in our hands. If you will not work hard for it, you will gain nothing. If you won't study hard now, you will gain nothing. If you have no purpose in your life, it also reflects your future. You shouldn't punish your present and injure your future. Life is short, be wonderful.

“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt


Comments

  1. Believe in yourself and make it happen!! God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Woman with a Purpose

CHANGE for the BETTER

INDEPENDENCY