RECOGNIZING the NEW part of ME


Image result for reflection
On this Fourth quarter, I have learned on how to make a layout on Adobe Photoshop. It was exciting because I am learning new things. I am gaining more knowledge on editing photos and using the different tools on Adobe Photoshop that I will surely use until I'll get in college.

The problems that I've encountered during this fourth quarter is that I had trouble making the layout and using the Adobe Photoshop but I really tried my best and ask advices on my classmates and I've also watched on videos tutorial so that I can create my layout.

Moving on, I will put all the lessons that I've learned in my heart and mind. I will bring these lessons until I'll grow old and will never ever forget. I will study hard and I will soar high. I’ll make my parents proud and I promise that I’ll do my best to finish high school and college.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Woman with a Purpose

CHANGE for the BETTER

INDEPENDENCY