My self-image, My self-reflection


During this 3rd quarter, I have learned on how to make a web pages. I've discovered that you need to use the FrontPage in order for you to create web pages. It's interesting at the same time, entreating. It's not really hard to do it because you'll just type what you want to include, copy your drafts and paste it in the FrontPage and by then, you'll create web pages.

During this 3rd quarter, we always don't have class because of the storm and because of our teacher's seminars. Because of that, we didn't make to finish our lessons because of the lack of time. I have overcome this problem by self-studying. We will have our Christmas break earlier and have 3 weeks vacation. When we resume and go back to school, we will have our exam so, we need to self-study.

Moving on, I will always study hard and smart. I will accomplish my dreams and continue to be better. I will always put in my mind the lessons that our teachers have taught us.

source: https://medium.com/thrive-global/why-you-should-harness-the-power-of-reflection-4a8f6d7710d4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Woman with a Purpose

CHANGE for the BETTER

INDEPENDENCY