A Woman with a Purpose


Image result for doctor pictures
I am a woman with a dream. I am strong not only physically but also, for facing varies difficulties. I can stand on my own but I can’t live without my parents and Almighty God beside me. I am also a cheerful person who is always thinking positive in every situation. I love all types of art whether it is painting, drawing, photography, fashion design, interior design, and more. When I am despondent, music is my companion. I listen to them every single day because I feel like I am in my own world. The world where there is only happiness, contentment, and euphoria. Music takes all my pain away and replace it with decolorize. I am currently 10th grade at Ilocos Sur National High School. Myka Andres, your future doctor in God’s will and grace.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CHANGE for the BETTER

INDEPENDENCY