THIS IS ME!

Image result for reflection          This second quarter, a lot of things happened. I have learned on how to make HTML file which was challenging yet fun to do it. I also learned on how to become independent. I learned how to stand alone, makes difficult things alone, facing and solving my problems in life alone.

          The challenges that I have encountered during this second quarter is, doing our HTML activities because some of them are hard to make it. I thought it was just easy but doing it, I realized that it's not, because you have to make sure if the things what you've written in the notepad is correct. But eventually, I am enjoying what I was doing because like I said, it's challenging yet fun. And this quarter is also stressful because we have to finish our projects, blogs, and paper works.

         I overcome these challenges because I said to myself that I can do it. I always think positive, I always trust myself, I am always determined, I always makes my family an inspiration and most importantly, I always pray and keep my faith to the Lord.

         Moving on, I will always apply the things that I have learned until I'll grow old. I will continue doing good in my studies and makes my family proud of me.

source: https://medium.com/thrive-global/why-you-should-harness-the-power-of-reflection-4a8f6d7710d4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Woman with a Purpose

CHANGE for the BETTER

INDEPENDENCY